Event Phone: 806-445-3966
- All Day Class
November 19, 2016
2:00 am - 11:00 am
This Class is a one day class.
Requires 4 to 6 hours, and includes a written examination and shooting efficiency demonstration. You must pass each with a score of 70% or better. Class fees include class instruction, range time, use of weapon should you not have one to qualify with (you must pay for your own ammunition), and includes 10 minute Basic Laser Range practice as an added Bonus.
- Teaches the basic knowledge of:
- Texas Laws Pertaining to CHL/LTC
- Where you Can and Cannot Carry a Handgun
- Use of Force and Deadly Force
- Non-violent Dispute Resolution
- Safe Gun Handling
- Safe Storage with an emphasis on Child Safety
- Pre-Class shooting is recommended. There will not be time allotted to teach someone how to shoot.
- $45 Re-test fee for shooting proficiency, includes range fee.