- All Day Class
January 26, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
**FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE CHL/LTC CLASS BUT NEED TO RETAKE THE SHOOTING PROFICIENCY**
Please meet the instructor at the range. A time, date, and address will be given to you prior to your re-shooting proficiency test.
Class Materials You Will Need To Bring:
- Firearm you plan to qualify with (it must be a .380 or larger caliber per State DPS Guidelines)
- There are firearms available for rent at the shooting range if you do not own one
- 50 rounds that are the same caliber as your firearm (you can buy ammo at the range if you don’t have any)
- Eye protection (glasses and sunshades are OK. Clear protective glasses are best)
- Ear protection (in the ear or over the ear)
- Head protection advisable to shed hot brass (a cap)
- An awesome attitude!
Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend your registered class, please note that On the Mark requires a 24-hour cancellation notice in which you will be able to reschedule your class for another time and date. If a notice is not provided, you will not be able to reschedule your class. No Refunds!